The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The Free-market Frontier
Hudgins (director of The Objectivist Center) presents 16 contributions from a conference sponsored by the libertarian-oriented Cato Institute. They extend the Institute's enthusiasm for all things privatized to the regions of space this side of Mars. Calls for deregulation are included alongside examinations of efforts to promote space tourism and commerce. Also included are a call for offering tax exemptions to companies going into space (penned by U.S. Rep. Rohrabacher) and discussions of the promotion of property rights in space.
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Special industries and trades > Mechanical and Electrical industries
- Academic > Political Science > Political theory. The state. Theories of the state > Ancient state
- Academic > Political Science > Political theory. The state. Theories of the state > Purpose, functions, and relations of the state
- Science > Astrophysics & Space Science
- Business > Industries > Hospitality, Travel & Tourism
- Business > Management