The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
PCs For Dummies Quick Reference
- Setting up and connecting your PC and peripherals, including your keyboard, digital camera, joystick, modem, monitor, printer, scanner, wireless gizmos, and more
- Installing hardware and software
- Creating, managing, naming, opening, saving, and finding files
- Organizing your stuff, with info on folders, Windows Explorer, Compressed (ZIP) folders, and more
- Networking, including accessing another computer or a shared folder, connecting to the network, and workgroups
- Creating your own CDs, including building and burning a playlist, importing music, and more
- The printer, keyboard and the mouse
With step-by-step instructions and lots of screen shots, this book helps you walk the walk. In case you want to talk the talk, there’s a glossary with clear definitions of common PC terms. A detailed index helps you find the how-to you need fast. If you want to know the history of the PC and all of its intricacies, get a big book. If you want to know how to get your PC to do what you need it to do, get this handy little reference and get to work fast.
242 pages; ISBN 9780764598753
, or download in
No Place to Hide 2014 US$ 12.99 256 pages
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages