Distributed Shared Memory Programming
WILLIAM CARLSON, PHD, is affiliated with the IDA Center for Computing Sciences. His research interests include performance evaluation of advanced computer architectures, operating systems, languages, and computers for parallel and distributed systems.
THOMAS STERLING, PHD, is a professor at Caltech and its Jet Propulsion Laboratory. His research interests include parallel computing architecture, cluster computing, petaflop computing, and systems software and evaluation.
KATHERINE YELICK, PHD, is Professor of Computer Science, University of California, Berkeley. Her research interests include parallel computing, memory hierarchy optimizations, programming languages, and compilers.
262 pages; ISBN 9780471478379
, or download in
Author: Tarek El-Ghazawi; William Carlson; Thomas Sterling; Katherine Yelick
Official (ISC)2 Guide to the CISSP CBK, Fourth Edition 2015 US$ 79.95 1283 pages
Programming in Haskell 2007 US$ 52.00 185 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > UCSD Pascal
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer programming
- Academic > Computer Science > Object-oriented programming
- Academic > Computer Science > Parallel programming
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Programming Languages