The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Analyzing Environmental Data
- Provides a coherent introduction to intermediate and advanced methods for modeling and analyzing environmental data.
- Takes a data-oriented approach to describing the various methods.
- Illustrates the methods with real-world examples
- Features extensive exercises, enabling use as a course text.
- Includes examples of SAS computer code for implementation of the statistical methods.
- Connects to a Web site featuring solutions to exercises, extra computer code, and additional material.
- Serves as an overview of methods for analyzing environmental data, enabling use as a reference text for environmental science professionals.
Graduate students of statistics studying environmental data analysis will find this invaluable as will practicing data analysts and environmental scientists including specialists in atmospheric science, biology and biomedicine, chemistry, ecology, environmental health, geography, and geology.
514 pages; ISBN 9780470012222
, or download in
More from this author
- Hurricane Katrina and the Forgotten Coast of Mississippi2014US$ 96.00222 pages
- Analyzing Environmental Data2005US$ 96.00222 pages