The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Universality And Emergent Computation In Cellular Neural Networks
How should one "program" the cell of a cellular computer such that a dynamic behavior with computational relevance will emerge? What are the "rules" for designing a computationally universal and efficient cell?
The answers to those questions can be found in this book. It introduces the relatively new paradigm of the cellular neural network from an original perspective and provides the reader with the guidelines for understanding how such cellular computers can be "programmed" and designed optimally. The book contains numerous practical examples and software simulators, allowing readers to experiment with the various phases of designing cellular computers by themselves.
263 pages; ISBN 9789812564504
, or download in
The Ice Palace That Melted Away 2013 US$ 14.99 192 pages
The Future of the Mind 2014 US$ 12.99 352 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > IBM 1130 ; Programming
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Neural networks
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Science > Chaotic Behavior in Systems
- Computers > Programming
- Computers > Networking
- Technology > Engineering