The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Component Models and Systems for Grid Applications
Proceedings of the Workshop on Component Models and Systems for Grid Applications held June 26, 2004 in Saint Malo, France.
Part I of the book, "Application-Oriented Designs", focuses on development methodology and how it may contribute to a more component-based use of the Grid. "Middleware Architecture", the second part, examines portable Grid engines, hierarchical infrastructures, interoperability, as well as workflow modeling environments. The final part of the book, "Communication Frameworks", looks at dynamic self-adaptation, collective operations, and higher-order components.
With Component Models and Systems for Grid Applications, editors Vladimir Getov and Thilo Kielmann offer the computing professional and the computing researcher the most informative, up-to-date, and forward-looking thoughts on the fast-growing field of Grid studies.
199 pages; ISBN 9780387233529
, or download in
Title: Component Models and Systems for Grid Applications
Author: Vladimir Getov
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects
- Academic > Computer Science > System design; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computational grids (Computer systems)
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Networking
- Computers > Client-Server Computing
- Computers > Logic Design
- Technology > Telecommunications