The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Nursing Your Baby 4e
For more than 40 years, mothers have depended on the wisdomand warmth of Nursing Your Baby. Now authors Karen Pryor and her daughter Gale Pryor have revised and updated their classic guide for today's generation of women. New information includes:
- Up-to-date studies on health benefits for breastfed infantsand breastfeeding mothers
- Tips for getting the best start on breastfeeding during thefirst hours, weeks, and months after birth
- Breastfeeding advice for working mothers
- Legal rights as a nursing mother
- Choosing and using a breast pump
- How fathers and families can support new nursing mothers
With its unique blend of support, science, and research, this classic guide will continue to encourage mothers to nurse their babies as long as they both desire.
479 pages; ISBN 9780060855666
More from this author
- Reaching the Animal Mind2009US$ 11.66320 pages
- Family Blessings for Special Moments Great and Small2003US$ 12.95160 pages