The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Order, Disorder, And Criticality
Advanced Problems Of Phase Transition Theory
The book is based on the review lectures that were given in Lviv (Ukraine) in March 2002 at the "Ising lectures" — a traditional annual workshop on phase transitions and critical phenomena which aims to bring together scientists working in the field of phase transitions with university students and those who are interested in the subject.
302 pages; ISBN 9789812565440
, or download in
More from this author
- Academic > Physics > Atomic physics > Statistical mechanics
- Academic > Physics > Atomic physics > Phase transformations (Statistical physics)
- Academic > Physics > Physics; Abstracts; Periodicals
- Academic > Physics > Physics; Early works to 1800
- Science > Physics
- Science > Thermodynamics
- Science > Quantum Theory
- Science > Solid State Physics