The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
This is the first book aimed specifically at nurses working in prisons. There is a specific set of skills needed to be a prison nurse. The environment is radically different to other areas of practice and the nurse-patient relationship and its boundaries are of paramount importance
This book is written by nursing experts in this field and includes chapters on women's health, ethnic and cultural issues, educational demands, the legal and political settings, prison culture, and suicide.
210 pages; ISBN 9781405147408
, or download in
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Criminal justice administration > Penology. Prisons. Corrections
- Academic > Public Affairs > Criminal justice administration > Penology. Prisons. Corrections
- Academic > Engineering > Motor vehicles. Aeronautics. Astronautics > Aeronautics. Aeronautical engineering
- Academic > Public Affairs > Corrections
- Transportation > Aviation > Piloting & Flight Instruction
- Medicine > Nursing Home Care
- Medicine > Nursing
- True Crime