The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Hacking Wireless Networks For Dummies
"Reading a book like this one is a worthy endeavor toward becoming an experienced wireless security professional."
--Devin Akin - CTO, The Certified Wireless Network Professional (CWNP) Program
Wireless networks are so convenient - not only for you, but also for those nefarious types who'd like to invade them. The only way to know if your system can be penetrated is to simulate an attack. This book shows you how, along with how to strengthen any weak spots you find in your network's armor.
Discover how to:
- Perform ethical hacks without compromising a system
- Combat denial of service and WEP attacks
- Understand how invaders think
- Recognize the effects of different hacks
- Protect against war drivers and rogue devices
384 pages; ISBN 9781118084922
, or download in or
More from this author
- Hacking For Dummies2004US$ 24.99386 pages
- The Practical Guide to HIPAA Privacy and Security Compliance2003US$ 129.95490 pages
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages