The American Institute of Homeopathy Handbook for Parents
A Guide to Healthy Treatment for Everything from Colds and Allergies to ADHD, Obesity, and Depression
Title: The American Institute of Homeopathy Handbook for Parents
Author: Edward Shalts
Introduction: What Can Homeopathy Do for Your Children?
Part One: An Introduction to Homeopathic Treatment for Children.
1. The Basic Principles of Homeopathy.
2. All You Need to Know About Homeopathic Remedies.
3. Developing a Partnership with Your Homeopath.
4. Myths, Controversy, and Confusion.
Part Two: Treating Acute Health Problems.
5. Basic Remedies for Your Home Homeopathic Kit.
6. Specific Remedies for Acute Conditions.
7. Instructions for Using Homeopathic Remedies.
Part Three: Treating Chronic Mental Health and Physical Problems.
8. Treating Chronic Mental Health Problems.
9. Treating Chronic Physical Problems.
Appendix A: Active Concentrations of Various Homeopathic Potencies.
Appendix B: Selection from Homeopathic Materia Medica by William Boericke, M.D.
Appendix C: Selection from Repertory of the Homeopathic Materia Medica by James Tyler Kent.
About the Author.