Beginning Visual Basic 2005
Thearon began working with databases in 1987 and has been hooked on writing database applications every since. He has experience with SQL Server, Oracle, and DB2 but works with SQL Server on a daily basis. Thearon has programmed in several other languages, some of which include C++, assembly language, Pascal, and COBOL. However, he enjoys Visual Basic .NET the best because it provides the features needed to quickly build Windows and Web applications, as well as components and Web Services.
Thearon currently develops intranet applications, Web Services, and server-side and client-side utilities using Visual Basic .NET. Most of these applications and utilities are database-driven and make use of XML and XSL. Thearon lives with his wife Margie and daughter Stephanie in the Raleigh, North Carolina, area.
Bryan Newsome works in Charlotte, North Carolina, as a custom software project manager specializing in Microsoft solutions. He leads a team of developers focused on meeting the needs of each client and project using the latest technologies. Each day, he helps provide clients with solutions and mentoring on leading-edge Microsoft technologies. Bryan is a Microsoft Certified Application Developer for .NET.
Title: Beginning Visual Basic 2005
Author: Thearon Willis; Bryan Newsome
Java For Everyone 2012 US$ 52.00 831 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > Bertrand
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > BASIC
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Computers > Programming Languages > Visual Basic
- Computers > Reference