Professional ASP.NET 2.0
ASP.NET allows web sites to display unique pages for each visitor rather than show the same static HTML pages. The release of ASP.NET 2.0 is a revolutionary leap forward in the area of web application development. It brings with it a wealth of new and exciting built-in functions that reduce the amount of code you'll need to write for even the most common applications.
With more than 50 new server controls, the number of classes inside ASP.NET 2.0 has more than doubled, and, in many cases, the changes in this new version are dramatic. This book will alert you to every new feature and capability that ASP.NET 2.0 provides so that you'll be prepared to put these new technologies into action.
What you will learn from this book
- The idea of the server control and its pivotal role in ASP.NET development
- How to create templated ASP.NET pages using the new master page feature
- Techniques for debugging and handling errors
- The various frameworks that will enable you to extract, create, manipulate, and store XML
- Ways to package and deploy ASP.NET applications
- How to retrieve, update, and delete data quickly and logically
Who this book is for
This book is for experienced programmers and developers who are looking to make the transition to ASP.NET 2.0.
Wrox Professional guides are planned and written by working programmers to meet the real-world needs of programmers, developers, and IT professionals. Focused and relevant, they address the issues technology professionals face every day. They provide examples, practical solutions, and expert education in new technologies, all designed to help programmers do a better job.
Title: Professional ASP.NET 2.0
Author: Bill Evjen; Scott Hanselman; Farhan Muhammad; S. Srinivasa Sivakumar; Devin Rader
Programming in Haskell 2007 US$ 52.00 185 pages