The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
In Print and Online
This text examines and explains the job of the magazine editor in both its journalistic and managerial aspects. Written by an experienced journalist and former editor, it draws upon the experiences of a number of magazine professionals who were interviewed for this book.
, or download in or
- Academic > Journalism and Media > Journalism. The periodical press, etc. > Technique. Practical journalism
- Academic > Literature > Journalism. The periodical press, etc. > Magazines and other periodicals
- Media > Publishing
- Current Events > Mass Media
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Journalism
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Publishing
- Business > Industries
- Social Science