The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
A complete language course
Colloquial Norwegian provides a step-by-step course in Norwegian as it is written and spoken today. Combining a user-friendly approach with a thorough treatment of the language, it equips learners with the essential skills needed to communicate confidently and effectively in Norwegian in a broad range of situations. No prior knowledge of the language is required.
Key features include:
• progressive coverage of speaking, listening, reading and writing skills
• structured, jargon-free explanations of grammar
• an extensive range of focused and stimulating exercises
• realistic and entertaining dialogues covering a broad variety of scenarios
• useful vocabulary lists throughout the text
• additional resources available at the back of the book, including a full answer key, a grammar summary and bilingual glossaries
Balanced, comprehensive and rewarding, Colloquial Norwegian will be an indispensable resource both for independent learners and students taking courses in Norwegian.
The complete course comprises the book and audio materials. These are available to purchase separately in paperback, ebook, CD and MP3 format. The paperback and CDs can also be purchased together in the great-value Colloquials pack.
Paperback: 978-0-415-11009-9 (please note this does not include the audio)
CDs : 978-0-415-28685-5
eBook: 978-0-203-97630-2 (please note this does not include the audio, available from www.tandfebooks.com)
MP3s: 978-0-415-47073-5 (available from www.tandfebooks.com)
Pack : 978-0-415-45593-0 (paperback and CDs)
288 pages; ISBN 9781134836956
, or download in or
More Juvenile Nonfiction
Who Was Neil Armstrong? 2008 US$ 4.99 112 pages
The Omnivore's Dilemma for Kids 2009 US$ 9.99 352 pages