Geeks On Call Windows XP
If you've used Windows XP for any length of time, you've probably had at least a mild attack. Symptoms include rising blood pressure, verbal outbursts, and an overpowering urge to pitch your PC off the roof. Geeks On Call has the remedy, and this book is the prescription. In it you'll find the simplest, most direct solutions to the problems that produce Windows Fever—slow processing, unresponsive programs, botched software installations, Internet headaches, and dozens more.
- Eliminate the things that drive you crazy
- Unclutter your desktop
- Use System Restore when Windows won't start
- Organize your digital life
- Delete those files that won't go away
- Diagnose and fix misbehaving programs
- Enjoy Windows Media Player 10
- Unlock XP's hidden power
Geeks On Call® is the premier provider of on-site computer services. The certified, trained and tested technicians from Geeks On Call provide expert computer installation and networking services, on-site repairs, security solutions and system upgrades for residential and commercial customers numbering in the hundreds of thousands each year. Founded in 1999, Geeks On Call began franchising in 2001. For more information, call 1-800-905-GEEK or visit www.geeksoncall.com. Geeks On Call franchises are independently owned and operated.
©2005 Geeks On Call America, Inc.
Title: Geeks On Call Windows XP
Author: Geeks On Call
The Innovators 2014 US$ 9.99 528 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Linux
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Operating Systems