The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Methods and Applications
Environmental Statistics provides a broad overview of the statistical methodology used in the study of the environment, written in an accessible style by a leading authority on the subject. It serves as both a textbook for students of environmental statistics, as well as a comprehensive source of reference for anyone working in statistical investigation of environmental issues.
- Provides broad coverage of the methodology used in the statistical investigation of environmental issues.
- Covers a wide range of key topics, including sampling, methods for extreme data, outliers and robustness, relationship models and methods, time series, spatial analysis, and environmental standards.
- Includes many detailed practical and worked examples that illustrate the applications of statistical methods in environmental issues.
- Authored by a leading authority on environmental statistics.
318 pages; ISBN 9780470026977
, or download in
More from this author
Life 2011 US$ 12.99
The Feynman Lectures on Physics, Desktop Edition Volume I 2013 US$ 40.00 536 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > Probabilities. Mathematical statistics > Mathematical statistics
- Academic > Earth Sciences > Environmental sciences > Special methods
- Academic > Environmental Sciences > Statistical methods
- Academic > Mathematics > General
- Science > Environmental Science
- The Environment