The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Methods of Environmental Impact Assessment
Environmental impact assessment (EIA) is now firmly established as an important and often obligatory part of proposing or launching any development project. Delivering a successful EIA needs not only an understanding of the theory but also a detailed knowledge of the methods for carrying out the processes required. Peter Morris and Riki Therivel bring together the latest advice on best practice from experienced practitioners to ensure an EIA is carried out correctly. This new edition:
• explains how an EIA works and how it should be carried out
• demonstrates the relationship of the EIA to socio-economic, environmental and ecological systems
• includes completely updated legislative and policy contexts
• has added explanations of shared and integrative methods including a new chapter on EIA and sustainability.
Invaluable to undergraduate and MSc students of EIA in planning, ecology, geography and environment courses, this third edition of Methods of Environmental Impact Assessment is also of great use to planners, EIA practitioners and professionals seeking to update their skills.
509 pages; ISBN 9781134553464
, or download in
More from this author
- The Wiley Guide to Project, Program, and Portfolio Management2010US$ 5.00362 pages
- Cantonese Love Songs1992US$ 40.00214 pages