The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Photoshop Elements 4 For Dummies
Photoshop Elements is all grown up - a powerful program that's easy to use and gives professional results. This book's step-by-step instructions and full-color examples help you take creative control of Photoshop Elements' tools. From sharpening and improving contrast to creating greeting cards, calendars, and photo albums in Windows, here's how to tweak, improve, print, and share great pictures.
Discover how to
- Create sharp and colorful images for printing
- Combine multiple images into creative collages
- Correct color, contrast, and clarity
- Share photos as PDF slideshows
- Build a Web photo gallery
- Organize and find photos fast
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages