The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Racist Extremism in Central and Eastern Europe
This handbook on racist extremism in Central and Eastern Europe is the result of a unique collaborative research project of experts from the ten new and future post-communist EU member states. All chapters are written to a common framework, making it easier to compare individual countries and include sections on:
- racist extremist organizations (political parties, organizations, and subcultures
- the domestic and international legal framework
- members and types of racist extremist incidents
- state and civic responses to the threat.
Mudde's conclusion examines the region as a whole and compares it with Western Europe.
324 pages; ISBN 9781134252534
, or download in
More from this author
- Western Democracies and the Extreme Right Challenge2003US$ 49.95235 pages
- Uncivil Society?2002US$ 49.95201 pages