The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Routledge Philosophy Guidebook to Heidegger and Being and Time
Heidegger is one of the most controversial thinkers of the twentieth century. His writings are notoriously difficult; they both require and reward careful reading. Being and Time, his first major publication, remains to this day his most influential work.
Heidegger and Being and Time introduces and assesses:
* Heidegger’s life and the background to Being and Time
* the ideas and text of Being and Time
* Heidegger’s continuing importance to philosophy and his contribution to the intellectual life of our century.
In this second edition, Stephen Mulhall expands his treatment of scepticism, revises his discussion on death, and reassesses the contentious relationship between the two parts of Being and Time with a focus on the notion of authenticity.
This guide will be vital to all students of Heidegger in philosophy and cultural theory.
More from this author
- Routledge Philosophy GuideBook to Heidegger and Being and Time1996US$ 27.95215 pages
- On Film2001US$ 24.95159 pages