The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The Media in Europe
The Euromedia Handbook
Completely rewritten, the Third Edition of this successful guide to European media systems has also been expanded to include Central and Eastern Europe as well as Western Europe.
Covering 23 countries, the volume highlights and explains key issues of debate and current tendencies in media policy and provides basic statistics relating to each case study.The chapters are written by an expert from the country concerned. Most of these are members of the Euromedia Research Group, a research collective that has been active for more than 20 years and has produced a series of assessments of media policy developments in Europe.
285 pages; ISBN 9781412932608
, or download in
- Academic > Journalism and Media > Communication. Mass media > Mass media; Research; Methodology
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Philology. Linguistics > Communication. Mass media
- Media > Media Analysis
- Media > Media, Communication and Cultural Studies
- Current Events > Mass Media
- Performing Arts > Mass Media
- Political Science > Public Affairs & Administration
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Communication
- Business > Marketing
- Social Science