Innovative Forms of Organizing
Innovative Forms of Organizing, the eagerly awaited sequel to The Innovating Organization (SAGE, 2000), draws upon the comprehensive data sets of the INFORM programme of research, to examine the development of innovative forms of organizing and company performance in organizations across Europe, Japan and the United States.
Innovative Forms of Organizing establishes and develops three strong themes: organizing and strategizing; complementarities, change and performance; and the management of dualities in the modern corporation. The book then discusses the implications of its presented ideas for strategizing/organizing in the 21st century firm and the challenges for management researchers of conducting large scale, international comparative research. Innovative Forms of Organizing thereby illustrates 21st Century management research in 21st Century organizations across Europe, Japan and the USA.
This seminal international study will be a classic in the field for years to come for scholars and policy makers in academia, business and government who are interested in strategy, organization and international management.
443 pages; ISBN 9781412933162
, or download in
Title: Innovative Forms of Organizing
Author: Andrew M Pettigrew; Richard Whittington; Leif Melin; Carlos Sanchez-Runde; Frans A J van den Bosch; Winfried Ruigrok; Tsuyoshi Numagami
The World's Most Powerful Leadership Principle 2004 US$ 13.99 224 pages
To Sell Is Human 2012 US$ 12.99 256 pages
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Large industry. Factory system. Big business > Cooperation. Cooperative societies
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Industry
- Education > Elementary
- Education > Teaching Methods & Materials
- Education > Higher
- Education > Preschool & Kindergarten
- Business > Management
- Business > Organizational Behavior