The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
A Practical Guide for Management, Business and Market Researchers
Grounded Theory is different from other texts on four levels:
· It offers an overview of qualitative methods in general and locates grounded theory in this context;
· It compares and contrasts the various grounded theory approaches in an accessible manner;
· It offers an in-depth case study for students and researchers to follow/use;
· And it provides a critique of the methodology itself.
Essential reading for advanced students and academics in the fields of organizational and business studies, marketing and management.
197 pages; ISBN 9781412932226
, or download in
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Large industry. Factory system. Big business > Cooperation. Cooperative societies
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Industry
- Academic > Business and Commerce
- Business > Development > Research & Development
- Social Science > Research
- Social Science > Sociology
- Business > Education
- Business > Organizational Behavior
- Business > Management
- Business > Entrepreneurship
- Political Science