Reworking Qualitative Data
This timely and accomplished book offers readers a well informed, reliable guide to all aspects of qualitative secondary analysis.
· Defines secondary analysis
· Distinguishes between quantitative and qualitative secondary analysis
· Maps the main types of qualitative secondary analysis
· Covers the key ethical and legal issues
· Offers a practical guide to effective research
· Sets the agenda for future developments in the subject
Written by an experienced researcher and teacher with a background in sociology, the book is a comprehensive and invaluable introduction to this growing field of social research.
176 pages; ISBN 9781446229521
, or download in or
Title: Reworking Qualitative Data
Author: Janet Heaton
The SPEED of Trust 2006 US$ 12.99 384 pages
A Gentle Introduction to Optimization 2014 US$ 32.00 284 pages