The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Media Organization and Production
These topics are examined through a variety of theoretical and conceptual frameworks that help to illuminate how cultural production often involves a complex articulation of differing influences and constraints, both material and discursive, intended and unintended, structurally determined and culturally mediated.Together the chapters in this book help to recover this complexity and thereby help us to better understand the nature and output of today's media.
204 pages; ISBN 9781446232668
, or download in or
- Academic > Journalism and Media > Communication. Mass media > Communication
- Academic > Journalism and Media > Communication. Mass media > Documentary mass media
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Philology. Linguistics > Communication. Mass media
- Media > Media, Communication and Cultural Studies
- Current Events > Mass Media
- Science > Geography
- Political Science > Globalization
- Social Science > Sociology
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Communication
- Technology > Telecommunications