The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services
This is the eBook version of the printed book. If the print book includes a CD-ROM, this content is not included within the eBook version.
SQL Server Reporting enables the creation, management, and delivery of both traditional, paper-oriented reports and interactive, Web-based reports. An integrated part of the Microsoft business intelligence framework, Reporting Services combines the data management capabilities of SQL Server and Microsoft Windows Server with familiar and powerful Microsoft Office System applications to deliver real-time information to support daily operations and drive decisions. Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services will help you understand Reporting Services from various perspectives:
- How it fits business scenarios
- How to install and configure Reporting Services
- Reporting Services components
- Developing reports
As you progress to advanced user status, you will enjoy the chapter about accessing Reporting Services programmatically and extending Reporting Services, and you will be able to use this book as a convenient reference.
504 pages; ISBN 9780132715300
, or download in or
Office 2013 In Depth 2013 US$ 31.99 1032 pages
Qualitative Data Analysis with NVivo 2013 US$ 54.00 329 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects
- Academic > Computer Science > System design; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Client/server computing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Programming Languages
- Computers > Database Management