A Systematic Approach to Complex Problems
Making decisions is certainly the most important task of a manager and it is often a very difficult one. This book offers a decision making procedure for solving complex problems step by step. Unlike other texts, the book focuses on problem analysis, on developing solution options and on establishing the decision making matrix.
The book is intended for decision makers in companies, in non-profit organisations and in public administration. It is an approach to helping them to solve complex problems successfully. The book is also addressed to students and to participants in executive courses.
244 pages; ISBN 9783540275039
, or download in
Title: Successful Decision-making
Author: Anthony Clark; Rudolf Grünig; Claire O'Dea; Richard Gaggl
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Large industry. Factory system. Big business > Cooperation. Cooperative societies
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Industry
- Business > Management
- Business > Decision-Making & Problem Solving
- Business > Production & Operations Management
- Business > Risk Management
- Business > Development
- Family & Relationships