Automatic Wealth for Grads...
and Anyone Else Just Starting Out
Justin Ford, author of Seeds of Wealth: An Incredible Wealth-Building Plan for Your Children and Editor of Main Street Millionaire
"Only time will tell whether you will have the guts and honor to follow Masterson's masterful plan. Good luck!"
From the foreword by Mark Skousen, Adjunct Professor, Columbia University, 2004-05 and Benjamin Franklin Chair of Management, Grantham University
Organized around proven wealth-creating principles, this invaluable guide reveals powerful techniques and strategies that have personally worked for Michael Masterson as well as for the many people he's helped become wealthy and successful.
Filled with in-depth insights and practical advice, Automatic Wealth for Grads will show you how to:
- Choose a great career, get your first job, and rise to the top of your field
- Continuously increase your income on a fast-track basis, and get the biggest raises of your life
- Profit from the real estate marketeven in today's uncertain market
- Start or gain equity in a business that will provide an automatic future income stream
- Invest in the stock market, save money on taxes, make purchases that appreciate, reduce your credit costs, and achieve financial independence while you are still young enough to enjoy your money
258 pages; ISBN 9780471973058
, or download in
Title: Automatic Wealth for Grads...
Author: Michael Masterson; Mark Skousen
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
The E-Myth Revisited 2009 US$ 10.99 288 pages