Queueing Networks and Markov Chains
Modeling and Performance Evaluation with Computer Science Applications
STEFAN GREINER, PhD, is Researcher at the DaimlerChrysler AG. He is coauthor of MOSEL and the recipient of the best paper award at the ESS94conference.
HERMANN de MEER, PhD, is Professor in the Faculty of Mathematicsand Computer Science, University of Passau. He holds a chair in the Computer Networking and Communications Department; has published more than eighty peer-reviewed articles on performance modeling, computer networking, self-organization, quality of service, and peer-to-peer systems; and holds several international patents on related topics.
KISHOR S. TRIVEDI, PhD, is Chaired Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering and the Department of Computer Science, Duke University. A Fellow of IEEE, he is the author of the bestselling textbook Probability and Statistics with Reliability, Queueing, and Computer Science Applications, Second Edition, published by Wiley.
896 pages; ISBN 9780471791560
, or download in
Title: Queueing Networks and Markov Chains
Author: Gunter Bolch; Stefan Greiner; Hermann de Meer; Kishor S. Trivedi
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects
- Academic > Computer Science > System design; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic digital computers; Evaluation
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Technology > Telecommunications
- Technology > Electronics