Taming the Tiger Within
Meditations on Transforming Difficult Emotions
Acclaimed scholar, peace activist, and Buddhist master revered by people of all faiths, Thich Nhat Hanh has inspired millions worldwide with his insight into the human heart and mind. Now he focuses his profound spiritual wisdom on the basic human emotions everyone struggles with on a daily basis.
295 pages; ISBN 9781101217313
, or download in
Title: Taming the Tiger Within
Author: Thich Nhat Hanh
- Academic > Religion > Indian Religions > Buddhism > Doctrinal and systematic Buddhism > Special topics and relations to special subjects
- Academic > Religion > Indian Religions > Buddhism > Societies, councils, associations, clubs, etc.
- Academic > Religion > Indian Religions > Buddhism > History
- Romance > Contemporary
- Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Self-Help > Motivational
- Religion > Buddhism
- Body Mind & Spirit > Meditation
- Family & Relationships > Emotions