Hospitality Financial Accounting
In Hospitality Financial Accounting, the authors behind North America's leading accounting textbooks present financial accounting principles to hospitality students with a clear and fascinating introduction to a complex topic that is crucial to the success of any hospitality business.
Addressing a wealth of accounting topics specific to the hospitality industry, as well as more general financial issues, this full-color presentation takes a proven pedagogical approach designed to help students learn how to study and manage their tasks. It provides all of the support students need to succeed, both in their course of study and in their future hospitality careers.
Special features of this outstanding learning tool include:
- Strict focus on accounting topics relevant to the hospitality industry
- The Navigator Learning Guide, proven to help students improve their study skills
- Action Plans and Demonstration Problems that develop problem-solving skills
- User-oriented exercises that demonstrate the relevance of accounting to hospitality students
- The Hilton Hotels 2001 annual report, which illustrates key concepts using real-world financial statements
Title: Hospitality Financial Accounting
Author: Jerry J. Weygandt; Donald E. Kieso; Paul D. Kimmel; Agnes L. DeFranco