The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
C++ for Mathematicians
An Introduction for Students and Professionals
This is the first book available on C++ programming that is written specifically for a mathematical audience; it omits the language’s more obscure features in favor of the aspects of greatest utility for mathematical work. The author explains how to use C++ to formulate conjectures, create images and diagrams, verify proofs, build mathematical structures, and explore myriad examples. Emphasizing the essential role of practice as part of the learning process, the book is ideally designed for undergraduate coursework as well as self-study. Each chapter provides many problems and solutions which complement the text and enable you to learn quickly how to apply them to your own problems. An accompanying CD ROM provides all numbered programs so that readers can easily use or adapt the code as needed.
Presenting clear explanations and examples from the world of mathematics that develop concepts from the ground up, C++ for Mathematicians can be used again and again as a resource for applying C++ to problems that range from the basic to the complex.
521 pages; ISBN 9781420010985
, or download in
Title: C++ for Mathematicians
Author: Edward Scheinerman
The Innovators 2014 US$ 16.99 528 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > Concurrent Pascal
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C++
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Mathematics > Number Systems
- Computers > Programming Languages