Food and Beverage Cost Control
LEA R. DOPSON, EdD, is Chair of the Department of Hospitality Management at the University of North Texas in Denton. Dr. Dopson also teaches food and beverage cost control, hospitality managerial accounting, and hospitality finance.
DAVID K. HAYES, PhD, is the Managing Owner of the Clarion Hotel and Conference Center in Lansing, Michigan.
Title: Food and Beverage Cost Control
Author: Jack E. Miller; Lea R. Dopson; David K. Hayes
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
The E-Myth Revisited 2009 US$ 10.99 288 pages
- Academic > Hospitality Studies > Food service > Food service; Cost control
- Academic > Hospitality Studies > Hospitality industry
- Academic > Hospitality Studies > Hotel management
- Academic > Family and Consumer Sciences > Hospitality industry
- Business > Industries > Hospitality, Travel & Tourism
- Food and Wine