Drums For Dummies
Groove to the beat in no time with this ultimate rockin'guide!
Whether you're dreaming of starting a band, striking the snares,or simply playing a hand drum, this interactive book-and-CD packagemakes it easy to pick up the basics. Complete with new informationon contemporary rock styles and beats as well as rhythms fromaround the world, this guide is all you need to become a talented,versatile drummer.
Discover how to
- Bang out basic rhythms --with or without sticks
- Understand fundamental drumming techniques
- Explore other percussion instruments
- Find the perfect drum set
- Purchase, tune, and maintain your drums
All this on the CD-ROM
- MP3 files of each rhythm and beat that you can play alongwith
- Rhythms for hand drums -- from the bongos and congas to thesurdo, tar, and udu
- Solos to amaze the other members in the band
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials arenot included as part of eBook file.
384 pages; ISBN 9781118068618
, or download in or
Title: Drums For Dummies
Author: Jeff Strong