The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Drums For Dummies
Groove to the beat in no time with this ultimate rockin' guide!
Whether you're dreaming of starting a band, striking the snares, or simply playing a hand drum, this interactive book-and-CD package makes it easy to pick up the basics. Complete with new information on contemporary rock styles and beats as well as rhythms from around the world, this guide is all you need to become a talented, versatile drummer.
Discover how to
- Bang out basic rhythms --with or without sticks
- Understand fundamental drumming techniques
- Explore other percussion instruments
- Find the perfect drum set
- Purchase, tune, and maintain your drums
All this on the CD-ROM
- MP3 files of each rhythm and beat that you can play along with
- Rhythms for hand drums -- from the bongos and congas to the surdo, tar, and udu
- Solos to amaze the other members in the band
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
384 pages; ISBN 9781118068618
, or download in or
Title: Drums For Dummies
Author: Jeff Strong