The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Visual Basic.NET Programming
It doesn't matter if you're new to programming or just to VB.NET, Visual Basic .NET Programming gets you up and running with the new version and offers a comprehensive introduction to Windows and web application development. From language fundamentals to ADO.NET, XML, and Web Services, Harold Davis's thoughtful approach emphasizes meaningful tasks that tie in with VB.NET's principal strengths. For example, you'll learn to build a Web Service, implement XML support, and use object-oriented techniques—without getting mired in theory but also without sacrificing the understanding you need to apply your skills in new situations.
Much of the book is devoted to Windows application development, covering new ways to program standard elements, as well as emphasizing Visual Basic's new programming features. Want to build a desktop program with an oval interface? Want to create robust class libraries, components, and controls? Implement printing as a program feature? Start and stop a service? Every chapter provides solid examples that will help you learn the language and, more importantly, create effective applications with it.
542 pages; ISBN 9780470107867
, or download in
More from this author
- Building Research Tools with Google For Dummies2005US$ 29.99386 pages
- Absolute Beginner's Guide to Wi-Fi Wireless Networking, Adobe Reader2004US$ 17.99312 pages
Programming with Mathematica®: An Introduction 2013 US$ 76.00 732 pages
Head First C# 2010 US$ 39.99 840 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > Bertrand
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > BASIC
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Computers > Programming Languages > Visual Basic
- Computers > Programming