The Future of Children: Fall 2005
Marriage and Child Well-being
This second volume of The Future of Children examines family formation and child well being, with a particular focus on marriage. The authors look at the history of marriage in America, the changes in family formation and the effect of these changes on economic and social outcomes for children, and the effect of marriage policy on specific subgroups such as low-income, minority, and homosexual families. The volume also provides a review of programs that have tried to increase and stabilize marriage as well as the impact of tax and transfer policies on marriage.
Title: The Future of Children: Fall 2005
Author: Sara McLanahan; Ron Haskins; Elisabeth Donahue
Emotional Intelligence 2012 US$ 13.99
How To Win Friends and Influence People 2010 US$ 11.99 320 pages
Getting the Love You Want, 20th Anniversary Edition 2007 US$ 9.99 368 pages
His Needs, Her Needs 2011 US$ 19.99
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- CQ's Guide to Current American Government, Fall 2005US$ 32.20
- The Journal of Korean Studies, Volume 10, Number 1 (Fall 2005)US$ 29.99
- Computer Aided Architectural Design Futures 2005US$ 339.00
- World Health Report 2005US$ 36.00
- Peru - Second Review Under the Stand-By Arrangement and Requests for Establishment of Performance Criteria, Wavier of Nonobservance of Performance Criteria, and Rephasing of Future Disbursements - 2005 Staff Report; Press Release on the Executive Board...US$ 9.00