The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The New Campaign Finance Sourcebook
This completely revised and expanded update of Campaign Finance Reform: A Sourcebook provides the definitive exposition of federal campaign finance regulation. Written by four of the nation's most influential analysts on politics and money, The New Campaign Finance Sourcebook presents a thorough overview and analysis of campaign finance policy and practices, including the
- history of campaign finance regulation state of campaign finance law and the implementation of BCRA
- constitutional and regulatory issues in the campaign finance debate
- current practices and trends in the financing of federal elections
- public financing of presidential elections
- rules for campaigning on the internet
- alternative approaches to reform.
The New Campaign Finance Sourcebook has also been integrated with the popular and useful Brookings website on campaign finance to provide a timely, interactive tool for policymakers, journalists, campaign professionals, and scholars. The Brookings Institution has been a leader in analyzing campaign finance and this important new book is an essential addition to that proud tradition.
305 pages; ISBN 9780815797883
, or download in
- Academic > Public Affairs > Political institutions and public administration > General. Comparative government > Political rights. Political participation
- Academic > Political Science > Political institutions and public administration (United States)
- Science > Geography
- Political Science > Elections
- Political Science > Democracy
- Law > Commercial
- Law > Corporate
- Law > Business