Visual Basic .NET!
I Didn't Know You Could Do That...
Visual Basic .NET! I Didn't Know You Could Do That. . . will help you conquer the .NET learning curve quickly as you make the transition to Microsoft's new programming paradigm. Inside you'll find loads of ideas and advice that will teach you the essential aspects of VB.NET. You'll also find a companion CD loaded with more than 60 ready-to-run pieces of code that you can implement in your VB.NET projects.
Stop Monkeyin' Around and Get Up to Speed on VB.NET
This book covers all the key changes in the new version of Visual Basic. Numerous example projects provide both an excellent teaching aid and a great source library. With the tips and tricks in Visual Basic .NET! I Didn't Know You Could Do That..., you'll be impressing your fellow VB programmers in no time.
Go Bananas—Become a VB.NET Expert
Inside you'll learn how to:
- Write smarter code
- Use new object-oriented language features
- Understand garbage collection
- Use databases
- Use VB objects in ASP.NET pages
- Write and Consume XML web services
And much more!
320 pages; ISBN 9780782153156
, or download in
Title: Visual Basic .NET!
Author: Matt Tagliaferri
Hadoop: The Definitive Guide 2012 US$ 39.99 688 pages
Alan Turing: The Enigma 2014 US$ 16.95 777 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > Bertrand
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > BASIC
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Computers > Programming Languages > Visual Basic