An Introduction to Design Patterns in C++ with Qt 4, Adobe Reader
This is the eBook version of the printed book. If the print book includes a CD-ROM, this content is not included within the eBook version.
Learn C++, Patterns, and Qt 4 Cross-Platform Development
Master C++ and design patterns together, using the world's leading open source framework for cross-platform development: Qt 4.
An Introduction to Design Patterns in C++ with Qt 4 is a complete tutorial and reference that assumes no previous knowledge of C, C++, objects, or patterns. You'll walk through every core concept, one step at a time, learning through an extensive collection of Qt 4.1-tested examples and exercises.
By the time you're done, you'll be creating multithreaded GUI applications that access databases and manipulate XML files--applications that run on platforms including Windows, Linux, Unix, and Mac OS X. Best of all, you'll be writing code that's efficient, reusable, and elegant.
- Learn objects fast: classes, inheritance, polymorphism, and more
- Master powerful design patterns
- Discover efficient high-level programming techniques using libraries, generics, and containers
- Build graphical applications using Qt widgets, models, and views
- Learn advanced techniques ranging from multithreading to reflective programming
- Use Qt's built-in classes for accessing MySQL data
- Includes a complete C++ language reference
657 pages; ISBN 9780132055147
, or download in
Title: An Introduction to Design Patterns in C++ with Qt 4, Adobe Reader
Author: Alan Ezust; Paul Ezust
Alan M. Turing 2012 US$ 13.00 210 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > Concurrent Pascal
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C++
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Computers > Programming Languages > C++
- Computers > Programming Languages > C#