Beginning Ajax with ASP.NET
What you will learn from this book
* What you can do with the open source Ajax.NET Professional Library
* How to use the corresponding functionality, Asynchronous Client Script Callbacks, that comes with ASP.NET 2.0
* Techniques for using the XMLHttpRequest Object to communicate between the client web browser and the server
* An overview of XML, XSLT, and other ways to send data between client and server
* How to integrate Microsoft's Atlas with many of the services available in ASP.NET 2.0
Who this book is for
This book is for programmers who use ASP.NET and are just starting to use Ajax technologies to create more responsive, modern applications.
Wrox Beginning guides are crafted to make learning programming languages and technologies easier than you think, providing a structured, tutorial format that will guide you through all the techniques involved.
Title: Beginning Ajax with ASP.NET
Author: Wallace B. McClure; Scott Cate; Scott Glavich; Craig Shoemaker
Chapter 1: Introduction to Ajax on ASP.NET.
Chapter 2: Introduction to DHTML.
Chapter 4: The XMLHttpRequest Object.
Chapter 5: Data Communication: XML, XSLT, and JSON.
Chapter 6: What Is Built into ASP.NET.
Chapter 7: Ajax.NET Professional Library.
Chapter 8: Anatomy of Ajax.NET Pro Library.
Chapter 9: Other Ajax Frameworks for .NET.
Chapter 10: Atlas Client Script.
Chapter 11: Atlas Controls.
Chapter 12: Atlas Integration with ASP.NET Services.
Chapter 13: Debugging.
Appendix A: XSLT Commands.
Concepts in Programming Languages 2002 US$ 68.50 541 pages