The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Managing Global Legal Systems
International Employment Regulation and Competitive Advantage
Presenting a framework for understanding the corporate strategy-public policy interface as it relates to human capital management, this unique text treats legal systems as factors that must be actively managed in the firm’s larger pursuit of international competitive advantage. It provides readers with the most comprehensive description to date of the role that transnational, regional and national institutions play in the evolution of domestic employment regulation and international labour standards, and discusses the opportunities that employers have to influence their form and application.
High-profile news events from around the world are utilized to illustrate key concepts, offering unique insights into the regulatory environment that MNEs face when managing an international work force. Taking an applied approach to the subject of labour-market regulation on six continents, this book is a valuable reference for students and practitioners alike in the fields of HRM, business management and law.
288 pages; ISBN 9781134202478
, or download in or
- Academic > Law > Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence > Comparative law. International uniform law > Social legislation > Labor law
- Academic > Law > Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence > Periodicals
- Academic > Law > Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence > Biography
- Law > International
- Law > Labor & Employment
- Business > Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Business > Corporate & Business History
- Business > Management
- Business > International