The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Digital Photography All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
Your one-stop, full-color guide to creating digital images with "wow"
From picking your camera to posting photos on the Web, here's what you need to know about digital photography in eight easy-to-use minibooks! Packed with full-color examples that will get your creative juices flowing, this guide helps you take better pictures; edit, organize, and share them; restore vintage prints; and more.
Discover how to
- Choose the right camera and software
- Compose and shoot great pictures
- Edit images with Photoshop and Photoshop Elements
- Scan old prints and repair them
- Print your photos or share them online
754 pages; ISBN 9780470085998
, or download in
More from this author
- David Buschs Nikon® D600 Guide to Digital SLR Photography2013US$ 29.99593 pages
- David Buschs Compact Field Guide for the Nikon D51002011US$ 13.99160 pages
Understanding Exposure, 3rd Edition 2010 US$ 16.99 176 pages
David Busch's Sony Alpha SLT-A77 Guide to Digital Photography 2012 US$ 29.99 431 pages
On-Camera Flash Techniques for Digital Wedding and Portrait Photography 2009 US$ 19.99 128 pages
Nikon D5100 For Dummies 2011 US$ 29.99 384 pages