Understanding Autism For Dummies
Stephen Shore, EdD (Brookline MA), serves on the boardfor several autism spectrum-related organizations and he haswritten Beyond the Wall: Personal Experiences with Autism andAsperger Syndrome (1-931282-00-5) and edited Ask and Tell:Self Advocacy and Disclosure For People on the Autism Spectrum(1-931282-58-7).
Linda G. Rastelli (Middletown, NJ) is a veteran journalistwho specializes in health and business.
Temple Grandin, PhD (Fort Collins, CO) is the author of thebestselling Thinking in Pictures (0-679-77289-8) andEmergence: Labeled Autistic (0-446-67182-7).
, or download in or
Title: Understanding Autism For Dummies
Author: Stephen Shore; Linda G. Rastelli; Temple Grandin
- Academic > Health Sciences > Internal medicine > Neurosciences. Biological psychiatry. Neuropsychiatry > Neurology. Diseases of the nervous system > Psychiatry > Psychopathology
- Academic > Health Sciences > Pediatrics > Diseases of children and adolescents > Mental disorders. Child psychiatry
- Academic > Health Sciences > Pediatrics > Examination. Diagnosis
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Developmental > Child
- Medicine > Pediatrics
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Neuropsychology
- Health & Fitness > Diseases
- Family & Relationships > Children with Special Needs