The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Crime Classification Manual
A Standard System for Investigating and Classifying Violent Crimes
This is the second edition of the landmark book that standardized the language and terminology used throughout the criminal justice system. It classifies the critical characteristics of the perpetrators and victims of major crimes—murder, arson, sexual assault, and nonlethal acts—based on the motivation of the offender. The second edition contains new classifications on computer crimes, religion-extremist murder, and elder female sexual homicide. This edition also contains new information on stalking and child abduction, the use of biological agents as weapons, cybercrimes, Internet child sex offenders, burglary and rape, and homicidal poisoning. In addition, many of the case studies and crime statistics have been updated.
More Social Science
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Criminology > Crimes and offenses
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Social service. Social work. Charity organization and practice
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Forensic Psychology
- Law > Criminal Law
- Law > Criminal Procedure
- Law > Dictionaries & Terminology
- Social Science > Criminology
- True Crime