The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Bridge For Dummies
Bridge For Dummies, 2E gives you a step-by-step explanation of the fundamentals of the game in terms you can understand. It walks you through the different aspects of bridge, featuring real-life examples, so that you can feel comfortable with the basics before you ever start to play. And if you're already experienced at the game, you'll discover a wealth of tips and hints that can make you a better player. You'll learn all about:
- The basics of nontrump play
- How to play the hand in a trump contract
- Bidding for fun and profit
- Taking advantage of advanced bidding techniques
- Playing a strong defense and keeping score
- Playing bridge on your computer
- Playing in bridge clubs and tournaments
- Where to find other great bridge resources
This newly revised edition features an expanded section on playing bridge online, with updated web addresses and other resources, along with new information on the latest bidding techniques. For anyone from novice to pro wanting to learn bridge or learn techniques to improve their game, Bridge For Dummies, 2E makes an ideal partner!
408 pages; ISBN 9781118052983
, or download in or