The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The Handbook of Conflict Resolution
Theory and Practice
The Handbook of Conflict Resolution, Second Edition is written for both the seasoned professional and the student who wants to deepen their understanding of the processes involved in conflicts and their knowledge of how to manage them constructively. It provides the theoretical underpinnings that throw light on the fundamental social psychological processes involved in understanding and managing conflicts at all levels—interpersonal, intergroup, organizational, and international. The Handbook covers a broad range of topics including information on cooperation and competition, justice, trust development and repair, resolving intractable conflict, and working with culture and conflict. Comprehensive in scope, this new edition includes chapters that deal with language, emotion, gender, and personal implicit theories as they relate to conflict.
- Academic > Sociology > Social psychology > Interpersonal relations. Social behavior
- Academic > Psychology > Social psychology > Interpersonal relations. Social behavior
- Current Events > Peace
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Interpersonal Relations
- Political Science > International Relations > Diplomacy
- Family & Relationships > Conflict Resolution
- Business > Labor
- Business > Negotiating
- Social Science