The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
From music to gaming, information gathering to eLearning; eCommerce to eGovernment, Lorenzo Cantoni and Stefano Tardini's absorbing introduction considers the internet as a communication technology; the opportunities it affords us, the limitations it imposes and the functions it allows.
- the political economy of the internet
- computer mediated communication
- websites as communication
- conceptualizing users of the internet
- internet communities and practices.
Perfect for students studying this modern phenomenon, and a veritable e-feast for all cyber junkies.
240 pages; ISBN 9781134263028
, or download in or