The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Essential Code and Commands
Python Phrasebook gives you the code phrases you need to quickly and effectively complete your programming projects in Python.
Concise and Accessible
Easy to carry and easy to use–lets you ditch all those bulky books for one portable guide
Flexible and Functional
Packed with more than 100 customizable code snippets–so you can readily code functional Python in just about any situation
Brad Dayley is a software engineer at Novell, Inc. He has been a system administrator and software developer on the Unix, Windows, Linux, and NetWare platforms for the past 14 years. Brad co-developed an advanced debugging course used to train engineers and customers and is the co-author of several Novell Press books.
Programming / Python
289 pages; ISBN 9780768666458
, or download in
More from this author
- Novell ZENworks for Desktops 4 Administrator's Handbook2003US$ 31.99609 pages
- Novell ZENworks for Servers 3 Administrator's Handbook2003US$ 35.99513 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > Pseudocode
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > Python
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Programming Languages