The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Let Me Tell You What Your Teens Are Telling Me
Ever wish you could be a "fly on the wall" in your teen's life? Do you wonder if you are getting through to your teen? Do you wish that you and your teen spoke the same language? Finally…here's some help from the inside! Nationally-known youth minister and founder of the 1,500 member Oneighty® youth group, Blaine Bartel reveals the thoughts and issues your teens are talking about today. Bartel, now associate pastor of the 12,000 member Church On the Move in Tulsa, Oklahoma, has had more than 20 years youth ministry experience. As he shares the real dilemmas that today's youth are struggling with, you will receive important information to help you in raising your teen! Not only does Bartel give insights into the world of teens today, but he also provides suggested adjustments in how parents can tackle tough issues and see amazing results! Combining laughs with hard-hitting truths, you will learn about God's established authority in the home and how to establish important boundaries. Take advantage of this never-before offered resource - a tool for parents, written by a parent, who has had access to thousand's of teens input through years of counseling and pastoring. Learn how to be effective in your teen's world today!
- Academic > Religion > Abrahamic Religions > Christianity > Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Religious duties > Child care; Religious aspects; Christianity
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Feast days > Christmas
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymnology
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymn books in English
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Religion > Christianity